Leadership: Know What You Have
Attributes like Truthfulness, Responsibility, Accountability, Loyalty, Self Awareness.
The need to know how your people will perform act pressure is applies in Recruitment – Succession – Teams – Executive Teams
Take the guesswork out of your people decisions – verify your ‘gut instinct’
The Integrity and Values Profiling System can be used for a variety of purposes. It takes the guess work out of the decision making process, and will often verify your ‘gut’ instinct. It is a tool that provides comprehensive data, thereby giving a solid basis on which to make informed people decisions.
It highlights developmental and coaching focus areas for individuals and provides leaders with unique insights enabling them to further support and grow their people. The tool also provides a ‘map’ to create solid succession plans for leaders and their organisations.
The Integrity and Values Profile provides results in the six key areas:
- Personal Integrity and Values
- Self Management
- Work or Task Focus
- Relationship Management
- Impression Management
The Integrity and Values Profile depicts:
- What the individual’s ‘default style’ is under pressure
- What their personal level of integrity is
- How they manage themselves, their work and their relationships
- How forward thinking they are
- How honest they are about themselves and
- How hard they work to make an impression, whether good or bad
You will also find out a number of other valuable pieces of information, such as:
- Role suitability
- The desire to do a job after the honeymoon period (three to twelve months) is over
- Alerts the manager to potential negative attitudes or tendencies that can be verified during a conversation
- The Integrity and Values Profiling System is backed by a manual that provides the interpretation of each trait, interview questions and powerful questions to ask referees
- Assesses a person’s likely contribution to another person’s success, thereby making it possible to predict the individual’s degree of team spirit
- Provides insights to how this person will lead if they are required to lead and inspire a team
Contact us today for our business leaders’ Introductory Trial offer.